Wedding Planning Packages
You’re engaged and ready to plan your wedding! Let us do all the hard work for you, so you can fully enjoy the planning process. Check out our package options and contact us to schedule a free consultation.
You’re engaged! Congrats! Now comes the daunting task of planning the wedding day. Between work, school, family, friends, and life, it can be stressful to think about all the details involved in planning your wedding. Where do you even start and how are you going to juggle 100+ hours of wedding planning with everything else going on?
Hiring a full service wedding planner is a must-have investment for the busy professional or full time student. Just like you would hire an architect and general contractor to design and build a new house, it is wise to hire a professional wedding planner to design, plan, and coordinate this huge celebration of marriage.
- We love to take the time to interview and get to know our clients. We will get together to discuss all aspects of the wedding. This meeting is the foundation of the work you will do with your planner. Throughout the planning process, we will be available through phone and email during regular business hours. To ensure all your questions are answered, your planner will provide current business hours during the time of booking. You can expect a response from your planner within 48 hours during the week.
- Your professional planner will be your go-to person for everything wedding related. From choosing the venue, creating a personal style, managing your budget, hiring the best event professionals, choosing the invitations, creating detailed schedules, and managing all the logistics, your wedding planner will be with you every step of the way.
- You still get to participate as much as you want and make all the final decisions, but wont have the stress of planning and managing all the details.
- Get in touch today to learn how full service wedding planning will benefit you. It will allow you to enjoy your wedding and the planning process, keep up with your regular commitments, and have confidence you are making the best choices for your big day.
You were ready to do it all! Suddenly you are feeling overwhelmed and discover that you really don’t have the time, energy, or patience needed to plan your big day. Well, partial wedding planning service is for you.
Partial planning services are great for the couple who already has a picture of their big day, but needs a little guidance to help fine tune all the details. Additionally, this type of service allows you to be in charge of the planning process and have expert guidance to help with certain tasks and details.
Partial planning includes:
- An initial get-to-know-you meeting with your planner to learn about all aspects of your wedding and lay a foundation for our partnership.
- 4 planning and design meetings with your planner through the planning process. These meetings are typically 1.5 hours and can also be used to attend vendor meetings.
- To match your style and budget, your planner will provide 2-4 custom vendor recommendations for each category including caterers, photographers, videographers, music, and entertainment, floral, cake designers, and other resources. Venue recommendations are not included in partial planning services.
- If requested, your planner will also give feedback or advice on choosing vendors.
- Based on the initial consult, creation of a detailed wedding budget projection will be developed.
Wedding Day Management
Wedding day management, often called month-of or day-of coordination, is a good option if you’ve already planned your wedding, but need some help on the big day. You will meet with your planner approximately 2 months before your wedding to discuss all the details you’ve planned, including: timing, vendors you’ve chosen, and special requests that you may have. The planner will create a detailed timeline for the wedding day and confirm all the details, timing, logistics with you and all your vendors.
The planner will also conduct a final walk-through meeting at the venue, direct wedding rehearsal, and be the point of contact person on the wedding day (8-10 hrs). They will ensure that the day goes smoothly, as planned, and on schedule. Then you can sit back and enjoy! This service is also included in full service planning.
A La Carte
A la carte wedding planning service, or add-on services, include details or tasks that are not typically included in our other packages. Services in this category can include rehearsal dinners, showers, bachelor or bachelorette parties, bridesmaid luncheons, guest activities during the week of the wedding, post wedding brunch, and welcome receptions.
Other services can include RSVP management, assembly and delivery of guest welcome bags, and bridal/bridesmaid dress shopping.
These services are based on availability of your planner and are custom quoted. Your planner must be hired at least one week in advance of the desired activities.